Friday, August 21, 2015

September 24, 2015 G-Day!!

 September 24 is G-Day... what is G-Day you ask? Jack's GENE SEQUENCING reveal...  For 10 years we have been on this undiagnosed journey... and now, in just a few short weeks, we may finally learn what disease has wrecked havoc with our lives since Jack was a little boy.... I have been waiting for this day for so long....the process to even getting the test compleyed was a year long Oddessy in itself.

As the day approaches, I have never felt so conflicted in my life!  One minute I'm estatic we may finally have the answer to our prayers and the next minute I'm terrified... we may finally have the answer to our prays! Regardless God is Good!!! We will praise him in the hallway until another door opens...

For those of you who have been in our lives and those of you we have recently met... thank you for all the love, support, and prayers we are forever indebted!

Stay tuned my friends... I'll be updating you all soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment