Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another stone....turned....

As we finally get the genetic tests results we have been waiting on with every breath....since January 2011. Hoping and praying this time we will get a diagnosis, prognosis, something, anything please, please let this one shed some light on his condition.

They have found for the 3rd time a variant in yet another strand of DNA-C22 35 CT silent necleotide- clincal significance "unknown." Yet another piece to the puzzle called Jack. At this rate-By the time he is 18 I will have my PhD in Genetics and solve this puzzle myself-what an education I have gleened from hundreds of hours of research and interviews.

So the puzzle isn't complete, but one piece closer to the goal-discovering this disease that has forever changed the course of our lives. Hang in there buddy-I may embarass you sometimes, but someday I will make you very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment