Thursday, June 24, 2010

Truley Amazed


Jack not only amazes me, but inspires me everyday. No matter what the challenge he is always up for it and has a smile on his face. Even during some painful testing he helps me laugh and see the humor even when you think there isn't any. I love this little man so much and will go to the ends of the earth to help him live a better life. To all my critics and naysers-don't judge me till you have run a sprint in my life. "Life is a sprint, sure glad to be part of the race." Love you buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and your family! Jack is an AMAZING little guy! Prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Really do believe the prayers get us through. Jack amazes doctor's all the time with what he can do despite his disability. Know not everything can be explained medically and think he has a lot of gaurdian angels. Your thoughts and prayers are really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete